Harvington House Guidelines for Covid-19
Due to Covid-19 and Government guidelines, we have had to implement changes to the way we operate our business.
First and foremost, should you have a temperature or symptoms prior to, during your stay or in the week following your departure, please advise us immediately.
With your safety and that of our staff a priority, the following measures have been adopted;
- Quick check-in and check out with payment and receipts all dealt with online.
- ALL bedding will be changed and washed at a high temperature after every check out.
- Sanitising stations located inside the entrance and throughout the house.
- Rooms will not be serviced (depending on length of stay).
- Hospitality trays etc will be replenished as and when you need them and changed after every check out.
- All rooms and bathrooms will be rigorously cleaned using anti viral spray after every check out.
- Specific attention will be given to hand rails, door bell, switches, remote controls, door handles, kettles, and hairdryers and other high touch surfaces.
- All keys will be thoroughly cleaned after every check out.
- Breakfast room tables will be positioned at 1m+ apart or staggered breakfasts arranged.
- All breakfast condiments will be individually cleaned after every service.
- Cereals, yoghurts and fruit juices will be served to you individually and your order taken the evening before.